MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This agreement commences upon purchase of an Outrivals membership both online and in-house.
2. When taking out a monthly class contract online, it will start from on the 1st of the following month. We will contact you to ask if you would like to activate it asap. If you would like to inform us before we contact you, please call +442076831967 or email@example.com. If you would like to pro-rate your contract and start earlier, this can be done via the telephone, in-house or by email. PT contracts purchased in-house and online start from the date of purchase.
3. This agreement will become binding on you and us upon your first purchase, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
4. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
5. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
FEES AND CHARGES
1. All our PT and CLASS memberships are monthly rolling contracts, whether purchased online or in-house. As stated in Principal terms (3) The agreement becomes binding between you and us upon your first purchase, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. Class Memberships are taken on the 1st of every month. All PT memberships are taken on the same date of purchase each month. The following months membership is collected either by the same Debit / Credit card at time of purchase. The following will happen for FLEXI/ UNLIMITED/ UNLIMITED OFF-PEAK/ OPEN GYM to ensure you can start training straight away;
* FLEXI: If you join half way through a month, we will pro-rate a Flexi membership onto your account for the month you have purchased your membership and only charge you for the additional classes that you do up until the end of the month according to our prices. Thereafter, your membership will be £70 each month (with 4 classes included). You will be charged on the 1st of every month. We will then accumulate the amount of classes you do at the end of the month and charge you for any additional you have done above your inclusive amount. Sessions cannot be rolled over and the 4 classes are optional.
* UNLIMITED/ OFF-PEAK: You will be charged your Unlimited/ Unlimited off-peak membership on the 1st of every month. If purchased online, we will contact you to ask whether you would like to pro-rate your membership to start straight away.
* OPEN GYM: You will be charged your Open Gym membership on the 1st of every month. If purchased online, we will contact you to ask whether you would like to pro-rate your membership to start straight away.
* ALL 1on1 and 2on1 PT MEMBERSHIPS: All our PT memberships are monthly contracts, and will be charged every month on the date of purchase until cancellation. Please see ‘Termination & Changes’ for cancellation period.
2. The initial fees plus all ongoing membership fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Class Packs, PT Packs, Day passes and one class sessions are also non refundable under any circumstances..
4. If you are looking to upgrade your membership, you can do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If any payment is returned inc partially returned, you may be charged an administration fee of £20. If, despite us having notified you of a missed payment, further payments are missed, we reserve the right to, at our sole election, either suspend or terminate your membership, upon having given you written notice of our intention to do so. We may present an option to reduce the administration fee within 7 days of becoming due.
6. You agree to advise us immediately of any change to the Members Details provided.
7. You can freeze your monthly membership for a total of 14 days each month (inclusive of Saturday, Sundays and Bank holidays).
8. Our memberships are monthly rolling memberships. Please see below ‘Termination’ for cancellation policy.
1. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you at least 1 full months’ notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
LATE FEES AND NO SHOWS
1. Classes – A fee of £8 will be charged to the member if they do not show up to class, late cancel or turn up 10 minutes after class starts. A late cancellation is 6 hours prior to class start.
2. Private Personal Training 1on1 – Session will be lost if the client cancels within 24 hours of the session start time.
3. Private Personal Training 2on1 – Session will be lost if the client cancels within 24 hours of the session start time.
4. PT Tasters – Session will be lost if the client cancels within 24 hours of the session start time.
TERMINATION, SUSPENSIONS & CHANGES
1. You may terminate your class membership by giving written notice by the 14th of the month prior to your next payment date. Please email Outrivals for options available to you or for any further information – email@example.com. For PT membership cancellations, you are required to give 14 days notice prior to your next payment date in writing to the same email as above.
2. In the above circumstances your membership will remain in force until the day before your next payment is due, at which point it will automatically terminate.
3. All monthly Outrivals memberships require an active credit card on account. In the event that the card is declined consistently for more than 5 working days, we will suspend your account till an active card it put back on.
4. Our monthly memberships can be upgraded at any point during the month. Downgrading a membership must be done by the 14th of the month prior to the next payment date.
5. Our class memberships can be paused up to 14 days each month in the event of holidays.
6. For our Private Personal Training monthly membership, clients can roll over sessions depending on their membership type. Rise/ Evolve 1on1 and 2on1 sessions can roll over one cycle of unused PT sessions. Hero 1on1 and 2on1 can roll over two cycles of PT sessions.
Your key-fob, or any other relevant security hardware device with built-in authentication equipment, issued or otherwise provided to you by us to enable you to securely access the relevant gym in accordance with the terms of your membership. Only one device can be registered to an account at any time, if you lose or misplace the device you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. A new membership card is £10. Please note that Fitmibody Limited and Outrivals Limited are not responsible or held liable for any items lost, stolen or misplaced inside our gyms.